- Book a room
- About Us
- Brand Portfolio
- Careers Home
- Why Choose Us
- Our Brands
- Areas of Talent
- Diversity & Inclusion
- U.S. Military
- Corporate Responsibility
- Global/Corporate News
VIDEO: Youth Voices: Creating Educational, Economic, and Civic Opportunities
Pedro Amorim, Hilton Food and Beverage Manager, participates in Youth Voices panel at IYF global partner meeting.
These photographs are registered under copyright and are only to be used with authorization from Hilton Worldwide. Changing of the material through photo composting to through other electronic means is strictly prohibited. These photos are to be used associated with editorial material about Hilton Worldwide. Each photo can be used for up to 90 days after download from this site. Usage of the photos for other means requires prior written approval. For use in media publications, please use "(c) 2014 Hilton Worldwide". The usage is free of charge if not noted otherwise. By downloading this photo, you agree to these terms.
This session draws on the wide range of perspectives and experiences of five young people from around the world who offer their responses to the discussions that have taken place over the course of the day. What important issues do they think were ignored or brushed over? What issues do they believe should be at the top of the global youth agenda? And what do they think young people can do, as grass-roots organizers, young professionals, teachers, elected officials, or simply engaged citizens, to expand opportunities in their communities? Panelists will also offer their ideas on how young people can most effectively and creatively work with government, the private sector and civil society to realize their goals.
- Naadiya Moosajee, Co-Founder, South Africa Women in Engineering, South Africa; Member, Board of Directors, International Youth Foundation
- Dina Buchbinder, Founder and CEO, Deport-es para Compartir, Mexico, and IYF Global YouthActionNet® Fellow
- Monicah Amoding, Member of Parliament and Chairperson, Parliamentary Forum on Youth Affairs, Uganda
- Pedro Amorim, Food and Beverage Manager, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Orlando, Florida, United States Moderator: Nick Martin, President, TechChange, United States
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Curio – A Collection by Hilton Individuality. It's what unifies the hotels in Curio – A Collection by Hilton™. These hotels exude authenticity. They capture you. Each with a distinct character and a personality you can't duplicate.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home®.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.