- Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room Book a room
VIDEO: Youth Voices: Creating Educational, Economic, and Civic Opportunities
Pedro Amorim, Hilton Food and Beverage Manager, participates in Youth Voices panel at IYF global partner meeting.
This session draws on the wide range of perspectives and experiences of five young people from around the world who offer their responses to the discussions that have taken place over the course of the day. What important issues do they think were ignored or brushed over? What issues do they believe should be at the top of the global youth agenda? And what do they think young people can do, as grass-roots organizers, young professionals, teachers, elected officials, or simply engaged citizens, to expand opportunities in their communities? Panelists will also offer their ideas on how young people can most effectively and creatively work with government, the private sector and civil society to realize their goals.
- Naadiya Moosajee, Co-Founder, South Africa Women in Engineering, South Africa; Member, Board of Directors, International Youth Foundation
- Dina Buchbinder, Founder and CEO, Deport-es para Compartir, Mexico, and IYF Global YouthActionNet® Fellow
- Monicah Amoding, Member of Parliament and Chairperson, Parliamentary Forum on Youth Affairs, Uganda
- Pedro Amorim, Food and Beverage Manager, Hilton Hotels and Resorts, Orlando, Florida, United States Moderator: Nick Martin, President, TechChange, United States