- About Hilton Worldwide
- Brand Portfolio
- Corporate Responsibility
- Contact Us
- In the News
In the News
More than 75% of U.S. hotels have towel and linen reuse programs, according to an industry survey.
CNN's Richard Quest speaks with Hilton Worldwide CEO Chris Nassetta and Marriott International CEO Arne Sorenson.
Susannah Streeter interviews Christopher Nassetta, President & CEO, Hilton Worldwide live from the World Economic Forum 2013. This interview originally aired on BBC World Service Radio -- "Newsday" on January 24, 2013. Learn more at www.hiltonworldwide.com/youth.
Marriott CEO Arne Sorenson and Hilton Worldwide CEO Christopher Nassetta on the opportunity for growth in emerging markets.
Hilton Worldwide is championing youth development having commissioned a white paper from the International Youth Foundation (IYF) and launched its own strategy for the area called Bright Blue Futures.
CNN's John Defterios talks with Hilton Worldwide CEO Chris Nassetta about growth and tackling youth employment. Learn more now about Hilton Worldwide's three-part initiative to tackle youth joblessness.
Chris Nassetta, President & CEO Hilton Worldwide, stops by Reuters Davos Today during the World Economic Forum to discuss the economy and Hilton Worldwide's commitment to youth.Find out more about Hilton Worldwide's impressive projected pipeline of growth and its plans to to prevent "a lost generation."
- Hilton HHonors Worldwide
- Waldorf Astoria Collection Discover a group of unique and extraordinary hotels inspired by New York's legend.
- Conrad Hotels & Resorts The contemporary luxury brand of Hilton Hotels.
- Hilton Hotels With more than 500 hotels & resorts on six continents, Hilton remains the most recognized hotel brand.
- DoubleTree Warm. Comfortable. Friendly. We provide true comfort to today's business and leisure travelers.
- Embassy Suites Hotels Relaxed, upscale environment with over 200 all-suite locations in the US, Canada and Latin America.
- Hilton Garden Inn Sleep Deep, Work Smart, Eat Well, Stay Fit and Treat Yourself with every stay.
- Hampton Hotels Trusted for a good night's rest by value conscious and quality minded travelers.
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Whether you're traveling for a few nights or for a few months, you can Make Yourself at Home�.
- Home2 Suites by Hilton New from the Hilton Hotels, an all-suite brand of extended stay hotels.
- Hilton Grand Vacations Enjoy the benefits of your very own vacation villa, without the hassles of second home ownership.